Candidates for this exam should have knowledge of fundamental Windows operating system concepts in a Windows 10 environment.
· Installing and Upgrading Client Systems.
· Understanding Operating System Configurations.
· Understanding Native Applications, Tools, Mobility, and Remote Management and Assistance.
· Managing Applications, Services, and Disks.
· Managing Devices.
· Understanding File and Print Sharing.
· Maintaining, Updating, and Protecting Windows 10.
· Understanding Backup and Recovery Methods.
Price : R 2 995 Include Vat (Per person ,Includes Training material)
Type : Intructor Led