To develop learners with the requisite competences against the skills profile for the systems support career path. Provide qualified learners with an undergraduate entry into the field of networking/systems support earning the credits towards tertiary offerings in the field of computer studies or computer science
- Duration: 1 Year
- Accredited by: MICTSETA
- Credits: 131
- Area: Kempton Park
- SAQA ID: 48872
- Personal Development Database Design, Implementation & Development Vol. 1.
- Computer Programming.
- Database Design, Implementation & Development Vol. 2.
- Gathering Techniques for Computer Systems.
- Development & Problem Solving Computer Programming.
- Development & Problem.
- Programming : Web Design.
Communicate effectively with fellow IT staff & users of information systems
Understand the role of technology in the business context.
Demonstrate an understanding of problem solving techniques, and how to apply them in a systems development environment
Demonstrate an understanding of Systems Development, with all its implications
Relate business problems and information technology solutions
Apply the principles of creating computer software