The purpose of this qualification is to enhance readiness and provide entry into the areas of Systems Development at NQF level 5. It prepares learners for entry into the workplace or as undergraduate study in the Systems Development areas covered, providing them with the necessary knowledge needed for further study in the fields of Information Technology and Computer Sciences at Higher Education level.
- Duration: 1 Year
- Accredited by: MICTSETA
- Credits: 131
- Area: Kempton Park
- SAQA ID: 48872
Communicate effectively with fellow IT staff & users of information systems
Understand the role of technology in the business context.
Demonstrate an understanding of problem solving techniques, and how to apply them in a systems development environment
Demonstrate an understanding of Systems Development, with all its implications
Relate business problems and information technology solutions
Apply the principles of creating computer software
- Personal Development Database Design, Implementation & Development Vol. 1.
- Computer Programming.
- Database Design, Implementation & Development Vol. 2.
- Gathering Techniques for Computer Systems.
- Development & Problem Solving Computer Programming.
- Development & Problem.
- Programming : Web Design.